Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Lady Lennon

A few weeks ago my family and I had the chance to finally meet the one and only, fabulous Lady Lennon.  I had built up all this hype and expectation since she was born last year, I couldn't wait for Charli Beth to meet her, and I, myself was leaping with joy to finally meet such a celebrity.  


There are certain people God gives the gift and ability to permeate a room with true, unfiltered joy.  I would say 1,000 times over that Lennon Davidson has this gift.  To say that she is cute, or that her presence is precious is an absolute understatement... her smile is as contagious with the love of Jesus. 


I plan to always stay connected to this little pearl God gave to my friends Taryn & Charlie. Of course I brought my camera and snapped a few candid shots of Lennon during our play date.













 



To Lady Lennon:
I look forward to hangin' out again, you are for sure one amazing gal.

-Trey



2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh! Love :) LOve!!! Love!:)
    so great!! I especially love the one in her room... the black and white one...
    the one with the blue wall
    and the next to last one!!
    thanks so much! she is my HEART!

    ReplyDelete